We are located behind the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Westfield. (This concert is NOT on the Westfield Town Green).
Photos from our July Show!
shop at our show!
Shopping provided by our friends at Western MA Shop Local. Interested in selling on site? Click HERE!
Community - Be a part of our EXPERIENCE!
- If you own a business / non-profit and want to discuss sponsorship or raffle donations
- If you are a vendor and want to discuss having your product on site
- If you are a musician and would like to talk to us about your act
- If you would like to help out on site during our shows in a variety of roles
So what exactly is PumpkinFest?
PumpkinFest is Westfield on Weekends' signature event a family friendly event with many great activities. More information can be found at the PumpkinFest Facebook event HERE
Will there be public restrooms?
Portable restrooms will be made available.
Will there be food and drink on site?
Yes we have multiple food vendors who will sell food on site. You are welcome to bring your own food in too!
What happens if it rains before or during the event?
Unless it’s a dangerous electrical storm, the show will go on! Follow our Facebook page for updates if we need to make any updates/communications we will post to Facebook first!
I made it to the Boys and Girls Club, where do I go now?
Simply walk to the field behind the Boys and Girls Club and look for our (2) 12' yellow "entrance" flags. They will guide you to the field.
- Illegal drugs
- Video recording
- Weapons of any kind
- Bikes (bike rack will be provided for bike parking)
- Dogs & other animals (unless official service animals)
- This event is on Massachusetts Public School Property, any prohibited items not allowed by Massachusetts Public Schools are not allowed at our shows.
Still Have Questions?
- Make sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page for frequent updates
- Please check this page often, details may change without notice. All details are subject to change